CABLE OR DISHTV OR AIRTEL

harshit9935

Reaction score
Hello bros...need your help..currently m using siti cable services @ 260 p.m...i have bought new led so plannning to upgrade to hd..siti cable is providing 30 hd channels along with all sd channels @ 400 p.m....as there are very few  hd channels m planning to go for dth connection...dishtv looks cheaper than airtel as there are cashback offers on dishtv too...however airtel pq is great compared to dishtv and there is infinity plan also....but airtel doesn't have tej aajtak channel which my mom watch regularly as some astrology program comes in it...so which dth should i opt for or should i go for siti hd as there are local city channels too in it...my max budget is around 400-450 pm...pls help...

p.s i can't go for any other dth as they are too costly for me nd my channel preference are english entertainment and news

p.p.s sorry for bad english

If go for DishTV then, subscribe to MAX HD Pack. And, in Airtel MyPlan199 has Aaj Tak but not Tej so, subscribe as add on to it and remaining 201 subscribe to any of your favorite HD channels.
But, imo DishTV is fine for a normal use and cost your 350-360 PM in Max HD Pack.
And, as of now your SitiCable is not affordable 400 for just 30 HD channels.

If you want aaj tak tez compulsory then you have to go for dishtv.Also dishtv,siti cable will in future may have the same lineup of channels be it HD or SD as there will be consortium formed between dishtv,siticable and videocon who will negotiate with broadcasters.Currently dishtv's PQ is good and within budget as I am using dishtv truHD on Sony TV set.

avipersistent said:
If you want aaj tak tez compulsory then you have to go for dishtv.Also dishtv,siti cable will in future may have the same lineup of channels be it HD or SD as there will be consortium formed between dishtv,siticable and videocon who will negotiate with broadcasters.Currently dishtv's PQ is good and within budget as I am using dishtv truHD on Sony TV set.
+1

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock