CABLE OR DISHTV OR AIRTEL

hike said:
Reason to leave SITI CABLE is HD channels but, it might possible they add more HD channels soon. How many HD channels they have ?
But, it's also true that they are earning more for few HD channels.

can i use full on hd pack with 99 rs pack in dishtv ?

harshit9935 said:
can i use full on hd pack with 99 rs pack in dishtv ?

Minimum 3 add-on packs you have to choose with 99
And, one HD add-on cost. Imo you should go for Max HD Pack.

hike said:
Minimum 3 add-on packs you have to choose with 99
And, one HD add-on cost. Imo you should go for Max HD Pack.

Yeah....but then had to stuck with dishtv for 1 whole year :(

harshit9935 said:
Yeah....but then had to stuck with dishtv for 1 whole year :(
DishTV service is fine.

I use NXT DIGITAL 510 channels with 23 HD channels monthly charges 200 and its picture quality awesome SD channels quality like HD

jack3:28 said:
I use NXT DIGITAL 510 channels with 23 HD channels monthly charges 200 and its picture quality awesome SD channels quality like HD
It's available for all over the country or its state wise package??

Saj 007 said:
Not available in all states...
I know it's available in jammu n Kashmir bt I m not find any package details on their website is there any link to know there package offering

jakab said:
I know it's available in jammu n Kashmir bt I m not find any package details on their website is there any link to know there package offering

Maybe they only have single package ...

Saj 007 said:
Maybe they only have single package ...
This is what NXT DIGITAL says about packages :D
Packaging and Pricing
At NXT DIGITAL we believe you know your subscribers best. That is why, we leave it to you to decide what services to provide to your customers and package them as per the requirements of your market. We believe in arriving at packaging based on your market's requirements.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock