DTH updates Call CC after you created New Pack via website

• Thread starter chandu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 2,079

chandu

Solutions
Reaction score
I created New pack through D2h website and after completion it showed me Rs 234 Per month and a day after I checked the website and it showed me Rs 277 per month

I immediately called customer care and asked them how much I am being charged per month and they told me Rs 277 per month ,so I asked them to verify since the price is too high for the channels I subscribed and it should cost less

They verified and told me that I am being charged Rs 65 for STAR SPORTS 1 HD where as it should only cost RS 22 . Finally they rectified the mistake and are now charging on RS 22 and my final cost came to Rs 234 Per month and my due date increased.

So if you have selected your pack through the website there is a high probability that you are being charged extra ,So call the customer care and verify if there are any discrepancies from what you have selected and what you are being charged.

I can't even call CC. And I am unable to watch most of the channels since past one week and my balance is still being deducted

I created New pack through D2h website and after completion it showed me Rs 234 Per month and a day after I checked the website and it showed me Rs 277 per month

I immediately called customer care and asked them how much I am being charged per month and they told me Rs 277 per month ,so I asked them to verify since the price is too high for the channels I subscribed and it should cost less

They verified and told me that I am being charged Rs 65 for STAR SPORTS 1 HD where as it should only cost RS 22 . Finally they rectified the mistake and are now charging on RS 22 and my final cost came to Rs 234 Per month and my due date increased.

So if you have selected your pack through the website there is a high probability that you are being charged extra ,So call the customer care and verify if there are any discrepancies from what you have selected and what you are being charged.
I too have same experience, they have charged more and complained two times, finally resolved. Really pathetic service

Same case with me. D2h is charging rs.58 for Star sports 1hd. I am trying to call cc but all lines busy. What should I do?

Star Sports 1 HD cost is Rs 22.42 p.m. including GST or Rs 19 p.m. excluding GST. They cannot charge more than Rs 22.42. At the most they can charge Rs 23.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock