Can any dealer make change online in my account here

Roleplayer

Reaction score
l took a temporary break, now l want to active connection before end date.

Any dealer here who can active my dth & update my recharge date...

Waiting for reply... l will dm him & give the remain detail

l took a temporary break, now l want to active connection before end date.

Any dealer here who can active my dth & update my recharge date...

Waiting for reply... l will dm him & give the remain detail
Do you have an active base plan right now? What exactly do you want the dealer to do for you? Do you want them to recharge your Smart Card with a new plan? Or do you just want to know the end date of your currently active base plan?

Do you have an active base plan right now?

l have, when l took break for 70 day on 29 June 2020 & my recharge date 19 Nov. 2020. Now l dont wait to complete 70 day & want to watch tv.

l chat with cc & all of them facing technical problem to operate my ld. They advice me to try after 24 hr.

lf dealer able to take me out of that break (active my connection & update recharge date) plz do...

l have, when l took break for 70 day on 29 June 2020 & my recharge date 19 Nov. 2020. Now l dont wait to complete 70 day & want to watch tv.

l chat with cc & all of them facing technical problem to operate my ld. They advice me to try after 24 hr.

lf dealer able to take me out of that break (active my connection & update recharge date) plz do...

Sorry, I am not a dealer. Hopefully someone will respond to you before end of today.

I was just trying to understand what exactly your need was. Because I was not aware that customers could put a pause on their Sun Direct Base Plan subscription (validity period) and then continue on a later date to complete the remaining period left in their validity, which is calculated based on the date from when they actually started the pause. This is a good option for people travelling to an outstation for a particularly longer period, but have opted for an annual or semi-annual plan. The validity days won't go to waste while they are staying outstation for a prolonged period.

Sorry, I am not a dealer. Hopefully someone will respond to you before end of today.

I was just trying to understand what exactly your need was. Because I was not aware that customers could put a pause on their Sun Direct Base Plan subscription (validity period) and then continue on a later date to complete the remaining period left in their validity, which is calculated based on the date from when they actually started the pause. This is a good option for people travelling to an outstation for a particularly longer period, but have opted for an annual or semi-annual plan. The validity days won't go to waste while they are staying outstation for a prolonged period.

Actually their cc clearly deny to give breal, when l tweet matter them & TRAl they came in action that day :rofl2: . Thx to TRAl. Today complain break problem too. Wait n watch.

Thx for ur concern btw!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock