• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 1,612

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
i want to see the same ui system like tata hd and tata sky+ hd in tata sky sd and dvr box too.i like that black interface and also one more good thing is its transprent.so please members tell when the next sw update in tata sky is?from last 6 months they have not done a single update in tata sky+ i think they have forget they have only a dvr box too.

TATA(Sky has completely forgot about TATA(Sky + box.
I think they might have abandoned it.....:D

yes they have totally forget it...i am going to send them mails about it from my all 76 email ids:lol

well dont worry they have not forgotten, update will b done when deemed necessary for changes or when any problem is intercepted.its not compulsory that tata sky needs to update stb on regular basis. they cannot forget any stb of active customer
just for ur info, humax standard stb was updated after 14 months to just stop hd channel banner to stop coming when punching nos. dont worry admin updates r done when it is necessary

sorry offtopic:now tatask+ is available in the market or not??????

^^^Yes not available now...a out dated box..lol:(:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock