Can Connect Box 2222 To Normal T.V.

Mitraj

Banned
Reaction score
Can I Connect Box 2222 To Normal T.V. Via AV Cable.
Please Help Me
Because I Have 1111-U Box
I Get E118-4 Error Some time While I Watchig My Favourite Shows.
So I Want To Exchange With HD.
Please Suggest And Help Me.
Can I Watch SD Channel On My Normal T.V. Via 2222 Box.
Please Help.

Jerome.J

Registered
Reaction score
Mitraj said:
Can I Connect Box 2222 To Normal T.V. Via AV Cable.
Please Help Me
Because I Have 1111-U Box
I Get E118-4 Error Some time While I Watchig My Favourite Shows.
So I Want To Exchange With HD.
Please Suggest And Help Me.
Can I Watch SD Channel On My Normal T.V. Via 2222 Box.
Please Help.
2222 box has spdif -audio,composite,component,hdmi outputs.u can use composite out with normal tv.

But not checked the PQ in this case.Anybody checked it ???.

Krishan

Registered
Reaction score
paksat 1r 38° ku 72cm d2h ki dish pe kaise lagegi bai

Jerome.J

Registered
Reaction score
Krishan said:
paksat 1r 38° ku 72cm d2h ki dish pe kaise lagegi bai
Brother,

Post the same in English & in right section.

boldy

Dream Shine
Reaction score
.hdmi to rf convertor use.,av(rca) to rf modulator use.but 118-4 error technical problem.stb mein switch off on .problem solve if no solve call customer care .this error not a tv issue.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DTH Fan Seeking Help Can We Connect Tata Sky HD Set Top Box with Old CRT TV? Tata Sky 10
IamTRoy4 Seeking Help Way to connect Set-Top-Box with Laptop DTH Support & Comparisons 8
Harshit Seeking Help Connect Airtel HD Set Top Box with Monitor Airtel Digital TV 3
S Seeking Help Help needed in HD 5555 RF Smart connect box d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 1
Sateesh_Hyd Seeking Help How to connect my Wifi to TV using TATASKY HD Box Tata Sky HD 2
ANBUKKANI Connect 2.1 speaker from ts box Tata Sky HD 25
Vishnu777 Videocon D2h HD Smart Connect Box Review Videocon D2H HD DVR 14
J Can I connect my Airtel Digital TV dish line to a Free to Air setup box C Band & KU Band Reception 2
R Videocon d2h signs partnership with Sony LIV for HD Smart Connect Set Top Box access Videocon D2H HD DVR 5
D how to connect my logitech z506 speaker to new dishtv hd box to activate 5.1 Dish TV 1
harsh_hk How to connect speakers to Set-top box? Dish TV 23
J how to connect set top box to laptop with usb tv tuner card STB & Satellite TV Equipments 20
S How to connect Tata Sky HD set top box to my creative 5.1 sound system? DTH Support & Comparisons 4
B How to connect plus box by one wire Tata Sky+ HD 5
D I Want to buy "Dishtv Kaon box model ksc-100" anyone interested pls connect me Satellite Dish Setup 0
DreamDTH.com Article ShemarooMe partners with the Embassy of India in Paris to virtually connect with Indians in France amidst the prevailing Covid-19 crisis DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DthXpert Breaking D2H connect added on LCN 898 d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 3
A Seeking Help Connect Tata sky HD with Home theatre Tata Sky 5
R Seeking Help Could not to connect to WiFi Airtel Internet TV 0
Sekhon Good News Sony YAY! to deepen connect with viewers through fresh content, language feeds TV Channels News 4
hike This is what happens when we connect PenDrive to Tata Sky HEVC STB Tata Sky 9
A How to connect Airtel STB optical out with 5.1 home theatre General DTH News & Discussions 39
rockstar08 How to Connect My DTH to USB Speakers ! Satellite Dish Setup 7
hike DDF Exclusive Now you can connect with HBO on Whatsapp (Number in snaps) TV Channels News 2
vikram. How to connect one antenna to multiple STB STB & Satellite TV Equipments 3