can I active south max as base pack

rohit patel

Reaction score
I am rest of India customer and currently I my base package is south value sports, I won't to change it to south max. Is it possible? If yes,so how I can .......

rohit patel said:
I am rest of India customer and currently I my base package is south value sports, I won't to change it to south max. Is it possible? If yes,so how I can .......
Yes, call customer care. They will change it.

rohit patel said:

Bro enable you PM option .. 2 days before you send a pm to me regarding same query .. I try to reply ur query but i am got a error msg .. In that i get to know you disabled pm option .. So enable you pm option and your issue will be over as soon as :) ..

Sai Jai said:
Bro enable you PM option .. 2 days before you send a pm to me regarding same query .. I try to reply ur query but i am got a error msg .. In that i get to know you disabled pm option .. So enable you pm option and your issue will be over as soon as :) ..

Okkk bro,now I change setting ,please reply on pm

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock