Can i have Paid channels with dish setup at my home without DTH or Cable Operator

HexBabu

Reaction score
Is there any way i can bypass DTH operator and cable operator to watch Paid channel by having some setup at home. Not By internet. By dish only.

This is totally impossible. Even with Dish setup and stb you can't by pass channel through any means. And mind it that these type of info can't be shared here as it is illegal.

By the way, we cannot get subscription to pay channels by directly getting them from C band and directly paying broadcaster?

Sadiq bro by illegal means it can be done & I know the steps how it can be done. But this is not the right place to discuss it bro. Better close this thread. He can be P.M. ed but not shared openly.

I don't want to get them illegally. I am just asking, whether the broadcaster will allow an individual person to pay and get their channel.

Can i have Paid channels with dish setup at my home without DTH or Cable Oper...

Even you guys can't get any Indian channel illegally too,
On c band Indian channels using very secure encryption system,
Even some are using more then 3-4 encryptions.

Sadiq Yes exactly my same question. Can i get these channels by directly subscribing.

And question comes why i need this. I have been comparing delays in receiving through various providers and found as comparing to Local Cable Operator

Tatasky = 7 Sec Delay
Big TV = 3 Sec Delay

The society i am in don't allow cable operator to enter. So i thought to have this setup at my place to bypass delay or get fastest receiving of transmission at my place.

If anyone know about this lag kindly discuss experience here.

Sadiq said:
I don't want to get them illegally. I am just asking, whether the broadcaster will allow an individual person to pay and get their channel.

Exactly.

I think the decrypting devices (to check piracy and deliver feed to the right client) could be costly which can be affordable only to an DTH or a Cable tv operator and not profitable for home users.

But if luckily we have a legal option to get individual pay channels by direct payment then we can watch channels well within Rs 100 per month as specific pay channels can be had and all others as FTA. Seems many Pay channels are available as FTA (some have posted her ss of movies now, fox movies, soccer channels etc) in some sats via good dish configurations.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock