Can i install Tata Play Binge app on my android smart tv?

Basu2022

Reaction score
If i take the free offer of amazon tata play fire stick then every month i hve to pay 299 to keep the firestick with me
on the other hand Binge STB is for making a non smart tv to a smart tv
then what should be perfect option for a smart tv holder whereby one can recharge with 299 whenever he likes and watch the ott contents on smart tv without paying 299 every month??!

Last edited by a moderator:
No, you cannot install Tata Play Binge app on any non-exclusive device. It comes pre-installed in Binge edition Fire TV Stick, STB and isn't supported elsewhere. It is kind of mandatory to have their hardware.

However, if you are happy with watching content just on small screens, not on TV then can opt for Starter or Mini Binge packs. It doesn't come with hassle on an additional device that has to be returned after dropping the pack.

No, you cannot install Tata Play Binge app on any non-exclusive device. It comes pre-installed in Binge edition Fire TV Stick, STB and isn't supported elsewhere. It is kind of mandatory to have their hardware.

However, if you are happy with watching content just on small screens, not on TV then can opt for Starter or Mini Binge packs. It doesn't come with hassle on an additional device that has to be returned after dropping the pack.
Got ur point
but isnt there any way to watch the binge ott content on my smart tv for some months dropping the package for other months?
binge plus stb is for making a non smart tv smart
but i already hve a smart tv
and taking fire stick i can get it free but hve to pay 299 per month

Got ur point
but isnt there any way to watch the binge ott content on my smart tv for some months dropping the package for other months?
binge plus stb is for making a non smart tv smart
but i already hve a smart tv
and taking fire stick i can get it free but hve to pay 299 per month
There is also 149 per month which doesn't have sonyliv, curiosity stream, hotstar premium ( super plan in 149 pack) if u really wish to opt u can upgrade or downgrade between this two packs

There is also 149 per month which doesn't have sonyliv, curiosity stream, hotstar premium ( super plan in 149 pack) if u really wish to opt u can upgrade or downgrade between this two packs
Thats not the point
i m asking if there is any way to watch the ott contants on my smart tv for some and dropping it for other months

Thats not the point
i m asking if there is any way to watch the ott contants on my smart tv for some and dropping it for other months
Bro, if u opt binge edition firestick u need to pay for the binge pack u can't drop it.... For box only u can drop and use ur personal subscription or don't use apps that's our wish.....
There Is no other of watching binge content on smart TV or whatever u can only use hotstar outside the tatasky devices others can only be used in tatasky subscription....
The tatasky binge app and website only available in smartphone, tablet and pc... No support of smart tv....

Bro, if u opt binge edition firestick u need to pay for the binge pack u can't drop it.... For box only u can drop and use ur personal subscription or don't use apps that's our wish.....
There Is no other of watching binge content on smart TV or whatever u can only use hotstar outside the tatasky devices others can only be used in tatasky subscription....
The tatasky binge app and website only available in smartphone, tablet and pc... No support of smart tv....
Then to drop the ott pack whenever i wish is going to have binge plus stb
there is no other way around
right?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock