can i receive airtel digital tv sinnals in Pakistan?

inams_sam

Contributor
Reaction score
sallam to all members of Dream dth. i m new to this site, if i commit any mistake plz forgive me, i m bringing the message of peace and love from my country to all my neghouring country. my question is that, can i receive airtel digital tv signals in pakistan? and how can i get its connection? plz help me out. with alot of thanks in advance

yes sir you can recieve and welcome to our forum keep posting happily......

buy it or ask it its available in your local dealer or not then rechage it online or by recharge vouchers but its better as you are pakisani so rechge via net online from portal of adtv..........more query welcome'

ok thanx. i will check it out from market. and then tell u about next proceedure

now not online naseeb 786 please contact and send pm to naseeb 786 bro

ieqo2p.jpg

:c

one way to rechrge that is-by net:-/

khadija said:
is there no any way of recharge bro? plz help me

what is the process of recharge via net? what i have to do for recharge via net?

go here- http://dreamdth.com/Forum/Thread-Recharge-options-for-airtel-digital-TV

khadija said:
what is the process of recharge via net? what i have to do for recharge via net?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock