• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 4,613
Status
Not open for further replies.

APPYS

Reaction score
Hi,

I moved to TS and have my sparingly used d2h setup purchased about a year ago lying unused. Wanted to consult the members if I could sell it off on olx or even gift of to someone in the same city? Is it legal? Any specific points to keep in mind?

you can sell or give to anyone, change the username and rtn through cc.

Well I don't think Any1 will Purchase it

Better to gift it to some1 you know :tup:k

APPYS said:
Hi,

I moved to TS and have my sparingly used d2h setup purchased about a year ago lying unused. Wanted to consult the members if I could sell it off on olx or even gift of to someone in the same city? Is it legal? Any specific points to keep in mind?

Now no need of this wait till 20th midnight:lol:tup

Ahh no i will just get rid of it, just wanted to make sure it's not illegal or something from fm's.. I cant have it lying around nor wud i afford two dth connections at once as i am latched into an annual pack on ts..

How would you rate between D2h Vs Tatasky, I know lot many would have discussed this but you should have good chance to compare both at one time.

TS has more channels for the topmost pack pricing,at par pq n way better sq esp on my samsung..started watching tv again after long time :)

I sold my d2h to a local cable guy for Rs750 after purchasing tatasky,
by the way there is no legal issue

I have a d2h deactivate box,
D2h call me many times,
Said if you don't want to use it then sell it to someone or gift to any friend or relative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock