Can I trust quality of Micromax mobile?

pallab999

Banned
Reaction score
I want to discuss something , frndz. There are many mobile brand now a days in the market. While Sony, Samsung mobile costs more than 18,000 for a smartphone, But Micromax is providing the same features at less than 10,000. My question is, can I trust quality of Micromax? Is this durable like Samsung? Plz reply.

pallab999 said:
I want to discuss something , frndz. There are many mobile brand now a days in the market. While Sony, Samsung mobile costs more than 18,000 for a smartphone, But Micromax is providing the same features at less than 10,000. My question is, can I trust quality of Micromax? Is this durable like Samsung? Plz reply.

Samsung only good bro,because i have bought micromax a310 for my dad ,compare to this mobile, samsung s7582 is good & micromax lots of problems is available ,if u using wifi or mobile network means mobile is overheating & also only call volume is good & otherwise audio player & videoplayer sound is very low & camera is good bro & please don't go for micromax bro:k

In my previous experience, you can trust hot selling , vfm and good quality handset from micromax,

All handset of micromax can't be best and trusted, each model having its own stand.

Same is true for Samsung or other brands.

All handset of Samsung's aren't great.

What is your budget, bro?
First, do you want a stock Android experience? Like no bloats (third party apps pre-installed by company). If you want such an experience and fast OTA updates to the latest Android, I suggest you go for any of the Motorola phones. Moto G 2014 or Moto E 2015 are good budget phones. Very good phones. Completely stock experience. I'm using Moto G 2014 and I am on Android 5.0.2 due to Moto's quick updates.
I would suggest not to go for Micromax, because:
1) Too many bloats. You can't even uninstall those useless apps.
2) I read on reddit and xda news that Micromax are starting to send advertisements to user's phones on the Notifications bar and that apps are getting installed automatically.
3) If you want to be on the latest Android version, Micromax seldom update their phones.

I had Karbonn A15 previously. I'm very happy I chose Moto G 2014 now. No bloats, lightning smooth, looks great, Android updates are quick.

If your budget is less than Rs. 10000, then go for Moto E 2015. It's at Rs. 6999.
Hope this helps.

all the phones currently available are budget phones, everyone wants a fully loaded phone at a throw away price, in that way micromax,xiomi,lenovo,huawei are all the same quality phones.
if you are ready to pay a premium for the same featured phone u can go for samsung,sony and microsoft( nokia), motorolaetc. it all depends on what you want and how much you are ready to pay.
if you go to any service center, you will see the same crowd whether its a samsung or a micromax. dont just go by the words of people who had bad experience. someone cannot stay in the top five of smartphone sales for a long time without giving quality.

bro m using .my second micro handset first was a110 and now is a99 with android 5.0. and it is very gd...touch is smooth ,everythng is fine bro...it will cost u around 7000..i bought a110 on april 2013 till march 2015....mujhe to kuch prob nahi ayi...aggr buckt maun nahi girta mob to kya pta 2 saal or chlta :)

I had mircomx a116 and a110 and as my personal experiences i would not recommend because battery life is very bad and all the handsets have overheating problem. Battery goes overheated suddenly and phone became off.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock