can i use sun direct dish with d2h stb

• Thread starter ratedr
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 4,562

ratedr

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello guys can i use my sun direct dish with d2h stb.actually i was thinking to switch to d2h bt for new d2h connection i have to buy so please help me.and what is the installation price for new d2h connection.

you can use Sun direct dish for getting signals of any DTH. Still, you need to buy D2h STB and I dont think so any dealer will provide you only STB.

Right any one can use and DTH Dish to get signals of any DTH..
If the installation is done by local technician then we can get only STB but few DTH Ops r installing their own Technicians and bring Dish ,LNB with them. they will not allow other Dish to be installed .

Its Possible i am also Using TataSky HD with Airtel Dish.
Due to my TataSky Dish LNB is having problems & Not Receiving Signals.D

This will only saves cost

if not installing d2h dish save appox rs500 then advisable

what is size of ur dish 60/65/90cm

Sent from my HuaweiU8300

But it will creates problem when DTH companies ask for inactive STB and the whole sets of hardware which includes with dish antenna.

Anirudha Das said:
But it will creates problem when DTH companies ask for inactive STB and the whole sets of hardware which includes with dish antenna.

No Operator Going to File Case For Not Returning Hardware. So No Need to Return Upon Request

Prashanta said:
No Operator Going to File Case For Not Returning Hardware. So No Need to Return Upon Request

Well i m seeing it in my colony where after deactivation, airtel takes everything back from the user even hardware parts so thats i am saying might be creates problem in future.

Anirudha Das said:
Well i m seeing it in my colony where after deactivation, airtel takes everything back from the user even hardware parts so thats i am saying might be creates problem in future.

Are They Re-Funding ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock