can i use tatasky or any dth dish for c band fta HD channels?

ajayraju20

Reaction score
hello friends plz help me.can i use tatasky dish or bigtv dish with default lnb to get HD channels such as trace urban HD with f.t.a HD box from asiasat5 satellite?or can i use those dish's with the replacement of lnb? kindly help me friends

RE: can i use tatasky or bigtv dish fot fta HD channels?

sure...u can watch Any FTA Ku Band HD channel With a Small Ku band Dish and LNB With FTA HD box....

Vikram said:
sure...u can watch Any FTA Ku Band HD channel With a Small Ku band Dish and LNB With FTA HD box....
did you mean i can watch HD channels from asiasat5 with tatasky or any other small dth dish with the same default lnb.right?

ya sure ...If FTA Ku band Channel Available There

Bro! In Asiasat 5 Ku-Band There Are No FTA HD Channels

In Ku-Band ST-2 Only Having

Videocon 3D D2H HD Channel Currently Running FTA

Vadirocks said:
Bro! In Asiasat 5 Ku-Band There Are No FTA HD Channels

i wanna watch trace urban HD and ftv HD from asiasat 5 bro.how can i watch with small dth dish?help me

can i use dth dish such as tatasky to get c band HD channels from asiasat5 such as trace urban HD with the replacement of LNB?help me friends

ajayraju20 said:
can i use dth dish such as tatasky to get c band HD channels from asiasat5 such as trace urban HD with the replacement of LNB?help me friends

Bro, I had failed to get Trace urban by 90cm dish by fixing C band LNB. It recquires atlesat 6 feet dish. Plz note that it is available in C band.:lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock