Discussion Can Sky make a return in the market with their own branded DTH service after separating from Tata Sky?

Fox is better off coming than Sky Partner. The Fox Network channels have a strong fan base across Asia.

Fox is better off coming than Sky Partner. The Fox Network channels have a strong fan base across Asia.
I don't think Fox wants to be in entertainment business. In America they are in entertainment business because they couldn't sell Fox Channel to Disney because the already had a big GEC. One company is allowed to have one such. Hence, they still have Fox Channel.

IMHO TP still has the license of Sky brand, and they continue to use the same as the hardware prior to rebranding still has Sky Brand. Hence they have to mention the same on their webite.

So i doubt any other player can join them or vice versa

Dish | D2H | Sky. Now close your eyes and imagine the length of the watermark.
It'd be annoying to the peak.. It's annoying that they have not been able to become a unified brand for years after the Dish TV - D2H merger. If the two technologies could be combined, they would be number one in the market. By the way, does ZEEL still have a stake in Dish TV?

It'd be annoying to the peak.. It's annoying that they have not been able to become a unified brand for years after the Dish TV - D2H merger. If the two technologies could be combined, they would be number one in the market. By the way, does ZEEL still have a stake in Dish TV?

Offtopic- one week back, officially yes bank offer their shares to Tatasky & Airtel,
After this matter, still there is no update,
Waiting for official update.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock