Seeking Help Can somebody change my airtel pack?

zeeTAJ24seven

Reaction score
I want to change my airtel pack to a pack containing all the hd channels atleast. Please somebody help in this regard.

I want to change my airtel pack to a pack containing all the hd channels atleast. Please somebody help in this regard.
There is no such thing as "All HD Channels" now. You will have to individually choose them (Ala Carte) or take Broadcaster Bouquets which have them at certain discounted rates. The problem with this approach is now it is broadcaster-centric and not DTH-centric. So the language now is "All Sony Channels" or "All Star Channels", but cannot generalise to "All HD Channels", or for that matter, even "All Sports Channels".

There is no such thing as "All HD Channels" now. You will have to individually choose them (Ala Carte) or take Broadcaster Bouquets which have them at certain discounted rates. The problem with this approach is now it is broadcaster-centric and not DTH-centric. So the language now is "All Sony Channels" or "All Star Channels", but cannot generalise to "All HD Channels", or for that matter, even "All Sports Channels".
can you activate Broadcaster Bouquet mega hd (as shown on channel 998) for me?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock