Can someone rectify this?

REY619

Reaction score
I have platinum pack activated, which includes Star sports, star cricket and ESPN.

All these three channels were working fine 20 minutes ago, now suddenly they are showing un-subscribed message. But these were part of the platinum pack right? Then why un-subscribed?

And in place of them Ten Cricket started working automatically but it is not part of the platinum pack and was not working earlier too.

Does someone have any information regarding this? :(

Thanks.

May be Some technical Error , Check After some time Or Stay on 550, 999, or any Mod Channel For Refreshing Signal.

Vikram said:
May be Some technical Error , Check After some time Or Stay on 550, 999, or any Mod Channel For Refreshing Signal.

I hope so, only 3 hours remaining for the T20, and don't want to watch it on DD.

I already sent an SMS to add the Sports Fiesta pack(which contains Star cricket, star sports and ESPN), and got the reply that this pack is already activated on your plan.

So I hope they restore the channels ASAP.

greatsadiq said:
Dish TV Packages Have Been Updated....

CON:: ESPN, STARSports and STARCricket Dropped From Highest Pack Platinum and Now Available Through ADD-On... Sports World and Sports Fiesta

PRO:: NEOCricket and NEOSports, Along With TENCricket In PLATINUM Pack..

dishtv is totally mad.it is toomuch costly now.very bad move by dishtv.

This really sucks. Right before the matches start. Pathetic.

Also received this reply form the CC -

Code:
Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you for writing to dishtv.

We would like to inform you that Star Sports, Star Cricket and ESPN has been removed from the existing packages and instead of this Ten Cricket, Neo Sports and Neo Cricket is included.

Furthermore, we also would like to inform you that in order to view the Star Sports, Star Cricket and ESPN channels then you can take a Sports Fiesta a-la-carte of Rs. 40/- per month (inclusive of all taxes).

Please revert to us with the confirmation so that the needful can be done.

Regret the inconvenience caused and apologise for the problem faced by you.

We value your association and assure you of our commitment to serve you with a smile.

Regards,
Palpreet Mankoo
Customer service
DISHTV

yes from the beginning i was intrested to take tatasky.tatasky service is good and its cc r also best.package is also not toomuch costly.atleast in 240 it is providing espn channels and stb is also not hanged and software version is user friendly.

Very Very Bad Move By Dishtv.
Thats why i have leave Dishtv.
They often do starange things and dont think about their customers.
All Other DTH have these three channels in their base packs.Only Dishtv removed these channels from its Base pack.

Mazhar I Follow DISHTV From Begining... Some Decisions Are Wrong.. But Cant Help...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock