Can we connect creative 2.1 speaker system to LED TV's PC audio IN port ?

sankar17

Reaction score
I have creative 2.1 speakers & woofer.

It has one pin out only.

Is it advisable to connect creative 2.1 to LED TV's PC Audio IN port ?

Please help me out.

Yes. You can connect the speaker system to LED TV. But not in PC Audio IN.. You have to connect Audio Out of your TV to Audio In of your Speaker system.. That will work..

Sadiq said:
Yes. You can connect the speaker system to LED TV. But not in PC Audio IN.. You have to connect Audio Out of your TV to Audio In of your Speaker system.. That will work..

Thanks for the info. But creative 2.1 has one audio pin only.

In the LED TV audio out has 2 ports (L) & (R)

Thats why I have confused.

sankar17 said:
Thanks for the info. But creative 2.1 has one audio pin only.
In the LED TV audio out has 2 ports (L) & (R)
Thats why I have confused.

L and R out is for AV and you have to use the AV/RCA cable to connect through it...

i guess the speaker system just has a 3.5mm jack thats why it has only one pin... if yes then you can connect the speaker to the 3.5mm jack on TV but that will disable the TV speakers and the sound quality may not be very good via this method.....

biswanandand said:
Buy a converter from market that will help u, the converter is RCA male to 3.5mm female

Thanks biswanandand bro... I bought 2 X RCA male to 3.5 mm female converter, made it work.

Thanks to admin, this forum is really helping a lot :)

sankar17 said:
Thanks to admin, this forum is really helping a lot :)

All credit goes to the helpful members here. Glad you liked the site, keep visiting regularly. Have a nice time with us. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock