Seeking Help Can we downgrade package on new connection during first month

Kiran Reddy

Contributor
Reaction score
I am planning to buy new Tata Sky HD connection from tatasky.com. I could see that new HD connection cost is 2000 with any 1 month free pack (same for all packs).

So I am planning to take new connection with highest pack HD Ultra pack. After I take the connection will I able to downgrade to lower pack during first month itself and extend the viewing period? I am not sure if there will be any lock in period to change pack or first month free pack can be changed or not within first month.

Last edited:
I am planning to buy new Tata Sky HD connection from tatasky.com. I could see that new HD connection cost is 2000 with any 1 month free pack (same for all packs).

So I am planning to take new connection with highest pack HD Ultra pack. After I take the connection will I able to downgrade to lower pack during first month itself and extend the viewing period? I am not sure if there will be any lock in period to change pack or first month free pack can be changed or not within first month.
Super idea bro but sd package it first month free runned duration then u say change the pack to second month the choice for rule and hd pack only one year free ur offer k frd

Last edited:
@Kiran Reddy : as you said i checked tatasky offers page and base pack details and here are my finding abstracts.

- offer page does not mentions of hd access fee so you might get that hd access fee in same rate of 2,000 included.
- as per tatasky truchoice base pack disclaimer note says there is only one day lock in period.
example : you buy it on 15th july then to drop to bumper pack your rate wil be 425 ( pack rate) + 175 hd access fee(rate to view all hd channels in packs) = 600 total monthly consumption from 16th july onwards.

source : tatasky truchoice base pack disclaimer.
  • Inclusive of applicable taxes.
  • Includes platform services as applicable
  • A month is equivalent to 30 days, Semi Annual is equivalent to 182 days and Annual is equivalent to 365 days
  • Minimum subscription period is one day

Thanks @hrkansagara for the help.

I could see that for Rs.2000 we can avail 1 month Ultra Pack (Rs.560) and HD access fee (Rs.175). So if I buy connection will I get 560+175=735 in my account? And if I downgrade to lower pack, lets see 200 per month, will I get validity equal to 3+ months?

thats a million $ question as since tatasky started to calculate per month rate to per 30 day only rates i am not changed my base pack. after this new style of money calculation i was having one change only that to annual bumper pack to monthly bumper pack. thats why i am having no idea that after one day base pack lockin what you wil be charged either 1 day or 30 day.

@Shubh thanks for update. This trick worked for me with dish TV :), so have to see what to do for Tata sky.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock