Can We expect Sony SIX HD b4 18 FEB 2014?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Srajal Ag

Reaction score
Now that sony six hd will telecast ind tour of nz from 19 jan to 18 feb so can we expect ts to add it b4 the series start or even during the series finishes ...i had called almost 10 from the evening to cc but they certain that they hav no news regarding six hd and one to two cc clearly said that no hd ch this jan ... I know we cant truely rely on cc talks bcoz they r useless but still she clearly said no...so this means we will miss this huge series in hd ...
What r ur thoughts n news regarding six hd additions ..plz help guys

RE: Can We expect Sony SIX HD b4 19 Jan 2014?????

100% sure sixhd will be added.

Didn't u get Six HD last year???

yes it will added, ts never miss sport events,

now with lack of neo it will be wise to add six hd

Mailed a letter to the CEO got the reply that Tata Sky would take every efforts to telecast said series in high definition. God knows how far they are telling the truth.

I think TS will add Six HD for upcoming matches but we cant say anything about permanent addition of Six HD.

I strongly believe they will add and perhaps permanently this time. Last time during IPL they added temporarily but they had space crunch that time around. Tata Sky has a track record to add Sports HD channels as and when possible. And the track record was considerably maintained during space crunch periods as well.

i wish they add Six HD permanently, not just on the basis of a Cricket match. Six is the only channel that telecasts NBA in India and there are quite a few regular followers. I wish Tatasky gets this message loud and clear.

Venky Shawn said:
Six HD will be adding on 17th january on tata sky so enjoy friends...

You Telling Or Asking I Don't Know :huh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock