Discussion Can we officially confer D2H with title of "Worst DTH Transitioner"?

• Thread starter Andy123
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 1,368

Andy123

Reaction score
Hi Friends,

After 2 whole days, I finally got connected to the D2H Customer Care. I felt elated.
I pressed 0 (to continue IVR) & then pressed 9 (to talk to Customer Care executive).
I waited with bated breath but lo and behold! I was taken back to the main menu!

0 - continue with IVR
I press 0
9 - talk to cust care exec
I press 9
back to main menu
0 - continue with IVR
I press 0
I press 9
back to main menu
(ad infinitum)

I gave up. They messed my channel selection. They blacked out the channels most of
us watched. They are unreachable on cust care line. The do not reply to emails.
No responses to tweets. They do not follow the call me back request on their website.
The channel selection map & bouquets have been horribly implemented. (I.T team sucks).
And they have had more than sufficient time to smoothe the transition.

I guess D2H deserves the title of Worst DTH Transitioner. I took the initiative &
tried to send them the trophy but couldn't. They were unreachable.

There is a lot of blame to be put on TRAI and big broadcasters too who I believe influenced TRAI to implement new rules because they believe it will increase there revenues.

Dth players had a big task of getting channel preferences from millions of there customers in a very short time.

In India most customers don't know about these new rules still today. The ignorant public doesn't read newspapers. They only read id*otic bollywood stories and stupid tv dramas. So it was anyways going to be a an uphill battle for them.

There is a lot of blame to be put on TRAI and big broadcasters too who I believe influenced TRAI to implement new rules because they believe it will increase there revenues.

Dth players had a big task of getting channel preferences from millions of there customers in a very short time.

In India most customers don't know about these new rules still today. The ignorant public doesn't read newspapers. They only read id*otic bollywood stories and stupid tv dramas. So it was anyways going to be a an uphill battle for them.
Somehow it looks like Dish TV and D2h are the only DTH operators fighting this disastrous uphill battle

People read and watch what interests them and it is not wise to blame them for the clusterf*ck TRAI created and drove them into

D2h is disastrous in its handling of TRAI guidelines and even resorting to fraud

S. I also tried for new remote.every time I called cc .they registered compliant.i got message within 8 hours problem resolved.
11 days over.not getting new remote
Thinking about switching from Videocon to Airtel.very very poor service

Hi Friends,

After 2 whole days, I finally got connected to the D2H Customer Care. I felt elated.
I pressed 0 (to continue IVR) & then pressed 9 (to talk to Customer Care executive).
I waited with bated breath but lo and behold! I was taken back to the main menu!

0 - continue with IVR
I press 0
I press 9
back to main menu
0 - continue with IVR
I press 0
I press 9
back to main menu
(ad infinitum)

I gave up. They messed my channel selection. They blacked out the channels most of
us watched. They are unreachable on cust care line. The do not reply to emails.
No responses to tweets. They do not follow the call me back request on their website.
The channel selection map & bouquets have been horribly implemented. (I.T team sucks).
And they have had more than sufficient time to smoothe the transition.

I guess D2H deserves the title of Worst DTH Transitioner. I took the initiative &
tried to send them the trophy but couldn't. They were unreachable.

I had the same experience. Planning to quit D2h. All channels are messedup. No HD channels available.

Tariff order came in 3rd July 2018. So more than 6 months past. Still short time ? Do they need 6 years ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock