• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

    Please Log in or Register yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Can we play cd/dvd/usb in HD 1000GB DVR.... (1 Viewer)

sam

Registered
Joined
19 Aug 2014
Messages
5,371
Reaction score
2,424
Can we play cd/dvd/usb in HD 1000GB DVR....
 

Mayur

Registered
Joined
26 Feb 2014
Messages
1,654
Reaction score
990
no bro it 's not possible because d2h or any other dth stb not compatible for Cd /dvd
but i don't know about usb.
 

sam

Registered
Joined
19 Aug 2014
Messages
5,371
Reaction score
2,424
MAYUR SHAH said:
no bro it 's not possible because d2h or any other dth stb not compatible for Cd /dvd
but i don't know about usb.
Ok, I just read this some-where......
 

Vicky

Dream Legend
Joined
10 Jun 2014
Messages
13,153
Reaction score
16,385
syam said:
Ok, I just read this some-where......
no bro,it's not possible & some dth provide mp3 & picture & in my sundirect hd stb mp3 & picture will be working
 

jenius-jatt

Registered
Joined
6 Aug 2011
Messages
7,025
Reaction score
6,808
syam said:
Can we play cd/dvd/usb in HD 1000GB DVR....
Yes we can play in every DVR/PVR if that DVR/PVR is not blocked by any DTH Company ? So every FTA PVR/DVR is ready for any kind of Racording or Playing all Supported formats files ok.

I had prove with 500GB HDD on my DVR/PVR and even with 1TB HDD in the following Link:-

Visit Here: SOLID-HDS2-3000 Full DVR Supporting 500GB HDD
 

Vicky

Dream Legend
Joined
10 Jun 2014
Messages
13,153
Reaction score
16,385
jenius-jatt said:
Yes we can play in every DVR/PVR if that DVR/PVR is not blocked by any DTH Company ? So every FTA PVR/DVR is ready for any kind of Racording or Playing all Supported formats files ok.

I had prove with 500GB HDD on my DVR/PVR and even with 1TB HDD in the following Link:-

Visit Here: SOLID-HDS2-3000 Full DVR Supporting 500GB HDD

bro cd/dvd not working in stb
 

jenius-jatt

Registered
Joined
6 Aug 2011
Messages
7,025
Reaction score
6,808
Vicky said:
bro cd/dvd not working in stb
Vicky bro I think he means the Data recorded by CD/DVD is playable in HDD ,So may be any Video file/ Audio file stored in HDD can be played if its compatible with Playing software .

Dear I had done all this practical in the given link above ,Pl read that thanks
 

Vicky

Dream Legend
Joined
10 Jun 2014
Messages
13,153
Reaction score
16,385
jenius-jatt said:
Vicky bro I think he means the Data recorded by CD/DVD is playable in HDD ,So may be any Video file/ Audio file stored in HDD can be played if its compatible with Playing software .

Dear I had done all this practical in the given link above ,Pl read that thanks
oh!,i understand jenius-jatt Bro & i know ur expert in ddf forum & always read ur thread bro & thanks for reply bro :tup
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock