Seeking Help Can you Suggest Any Dth Hybrid Set Top Box Without Dth Subscription i Can Use Only Streaming Apps

Nagi Reddy

Reaction score
Can you Suggest Any Dth Hybrid Set Top Box Without Dth Subscription i Can Use Only Streaming Apps
i heard about streaming hybrid boxes if dth subscription active only we can use streaming apps even our own subscriptions hotstar, Amazon prime ott apps can you clarify regarding

Why do you want a hybrid box when u don't wish to use DTH? Why not get a pure Android TV box?

I think he wanted to temporarily use DTH service like during internet outtage. But wants to mostly use Smart features.
i mean to use ott apps like prime, Netflix hybrid set top box Nessasary dth subscription active status or deactive status also can we watch streaming apps with our own subscriptions ? is there any rules from dth companies to use online content to watch dth subscription must active?

Last edited:
i mean to use ott apps like prime, Netflix hybrid set top box Nessasary dth subscription active status or deactive status also can we watch streaming apps with our own subscriptions ?
Basically you want to continue using OTT features post expiry of the dth recharge. I strongly discourage to invest in hybrid box. Now dth providers might allow to use smart feature without recharge. In future they will definitely disable it.

Basically you want to continue using OTT features post expiry of the dth recharge. I strongly discourage to invest in hybrid box. Now dth providers might allow to use smart feature without recharge. In future they will definitely disable it.
Thanks you given clarification my doubts my custmers use to ask this question regarding hybrid box when i sell to them i have mobile shop in bangalore

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock