Cannot create Online Account

• Thread starter csaju
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 1,569

csaju

Reaction score
Hi..
I took a new digital TV Connection 4 days ago. I was given a 10 digit customer ID. But when I tried to create an online account for digital TV at airtel.in, I get the error message that my phone number is not registered and my customer ID is incorrect. I called the CC and he says both the above are registered. The CC cannot give a correct answer as to why I can't login. Tried different browsers and different ISPs, still the same.. Somebody in DreamDTH please help..
Thanks..

csaju said:
Hi..
I took a new digital TV Connection 4 days ago. I was given a 10 digit customer ID. But when I tried to create an online account for digital TV at airtel.in, I get the error message that my phone number is not registered and my customer ID is incorrect. I called the CC and he says both the above are registered. The CC cannot give a correct answer as to why I can't login. Tried different browsers and different ISPs, still the same.. Somebody in DreamDTH please help..
Thanks..

It will take 5 to 7 days to register your number in their system. Till such time if you try to create online account you will get error " phone number is not registered and my customer ID is incorrect".. This has happend to me also and i waited 1 week and finally registered..

Also you can check whether the registration process is completed or not by sending key word “INFO” to 54325 from your registered telephone number... Then if you get information regarding your connection you can proceed for online registration otherwise just wait.:):)

adhu84 said:
It will take 5 to 7 days to register your number in their system. Till such time if you try to create online account you will get error " phone number is not registered and my customer ID is incorrect".. This has happend to me also and i waited 1 week and finally registered..

Also you can check whether the registration process is completed or not by sending key word “INFO” to 54325 from your registered telephone number... Then if you get information regarding your connection you can proceed for online registration otherwise just wait.:):)

Just to add something bro, that if your registered mobile no. is of airtel then the info msg will work other than not, bro you can also sms BAL to 54325 to check ur a/c details and wait 3-4 days more for online registration.

adhu84 said:

rahul1117kumar said:
Just to add something bro, that if your registered mobile no. is of airtel then the info msg will work other than not, bro you can also sms BAL to 54325 to check ur a/c details and wait 3-4 days more for online registration.

Thanks..
Definitely, will wait for one week..
But, why does the CC not know this??

csaju said:
Thanks..
Definitely, will wait for one week..
But, why does the CC not know this??

Bro, cc dont have full knowledge of their services. bro, if you have any query in future also do post here someone will definetely help you out rather than calling at cc.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock