Seeking Help Cannot subscribe Sony Happy India Sports English HD Pack and DSport HD

pramitr1

Reaction score
On the Tata Sky website, there is a Broadcaster Pack named Sony Happy India Sports English HD consisting of 8 channels @ Rs 59 per month. However, I am not able to subscribe to the said pack through Mytatasky account as the same is not listed for subscription. As a result, I am forced to subscribe to Sony Happy India Sports A HD pack having 4 channels at Rs 56.64 per month. Can anyone confirm whether Sony Happy India Sports English HD pack is available to subscribe through mytatasky account or not. Also DSport HD is not available for subscription either as alacarte or through any of Discovery Broadcaster pack and only the SD variant of DSport is available. I called Customer Care several times but even they are not able to help. Can anyone please confirm the same or the procedure to subscribe.

On the Tata Sky website, there is a Broadcaster Pack named Sony Happy India Sports English HD consisting of 8 channels @ Rs 59 per month. However, I am not able to subscribe to the said pack through Mytatasky account as the same is not listed for subscription. As a result, I am forced to subscribe to Sony Happy India Sports A HD pack having 4 channels at Rs 56.64 per month. Can anyone confirm whether Sony Happy India Sports English HD pack is available to subscribe through mytatasky account or not. Also DSport HD is not available for subscription either as alacarte or through any of Discovery Broadcaster pack and only the SD variant of DSport is available. I called Customer Care several times but even they are not able to help. Can anyone please confirm the same or the procedure to subscribe.
I was subscribed to Sony Happy India Sports English HD, I recently dropped it to reduce some amount out of my monthly bill. Try contacting the customer care through chat and ask them to modify the said pack. I had similar problem with Nick HD+, it was not available on mytatasky page so I contacted the CC through chat and they added it to my subscription for me. Another thing, keep the STB on while asking them to add the pack.

Not sure about DSports HD though.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock