Cant find channel topups in website

MysticWind

Reaction score
Now there are no individual channel topups in airtel website they replaced it with combo packs altogether .

what happened ?

MysticWind said:
Now there are no individual channel topups in airtel website they replaced it with combo packs altogether .

what happened ?

in selfcare???? alacarte pack are there dnt know what are u talking about

vish 24 said:
in selfcare???? alacarte pack are there dnt know what are u talking about
He is doing his regular work with one more new thread don't disturb him .. Let him do

Gobinaath said:
He is doing there regular work with one more new thread don't disturb him .. Let him do

very much true..!!
The work is on weekly basis. As its sunday its a new week

im not doing this on purpose i really need help , forum members should stop ill treating others and should focus on helping , it doesnt set you guys to bully newbies.  i want to peacefully get my answers from this forum .

coming to the topic :-

1) i really cant find options ...im just new to airtel website  and i tried 3-5 times max , today topups pack entirely changed .
( selfcare ? you mean add remove topups page right ? ) is there separate section i mean webpage for alacarte topups ,if so please provide me with a link.

@ajanthan i know that page , can you check this page : www.airtel.in/personal/myaccount/dth/services?topups

Individual topups are no were to be found and i cant add this below pack
10fb5lg.jpg

One more thing "regional life time free topup "  they removed today from my pack , i previously removed tv9 ,ntv,etv cinema because of "telugu religion life time topup "  so now can i add it back or should i opt for individual channels by messaging to airtel alacarte.

2) next im getting some messages on subscribed phone :-

* sorry your request for removal of diamond hd ap was not successful due to lock in period ( i didnt do anything , here instead of deactivating on its own on 26th im getting this message)

*other invalid request messages from 2days (just remembered i tried to add free channels : newx and dd rajyasabha topups ) how to add ?

3) i sent a message today to add sony bbc earth and life ok
my pack already had sonic ,ng adventure
now they replaced sonic ,ng adventure with free topups , added sony bbc earth   but instead of adding life ok they added star one ( i got this message)
this is happening everytime ,they do one or the other mistake  will regular customer care people help ? i dont know.

edit : - i checked just now in airtel website they added like ok not star one but got wrong message
2d0ewra.png

2mob3mv.jpg

i clearly wrote my message now dont say im making this whole story :3 , some one tell me how to add telugu south topup if not for individual channels

one last question is there any limit to no:eek:f free topups one can add in alacarte pack ?

Bro
Alacarte channels can be activated by cc only.
Call cc for single channels addition.

Other issues @sai or @iphifi bros may answer.

MysticWind said:
im not doing this on purpose i really need help , forum members should stop ill treating others and should focus on helping , it doesnt set you guys to bully newbies.  i want to peacefully get my answers from this forum .

Really felt sorry for my comment but that comment as far as your told in ur previous comment ur admit that ur trolling adtv .. So I took this also one of ur troll but felt very sorry and apologize for that comment [emoji120] ..

coming to the topic :-

1) i really cant find options ...im just new to airtel website  and i tried 3-5 times max , today topups pack entirely changed .
( selfcare ? you mean add remove topups page right ? ) is there separate section i mean webpage for alacarte topups ,if so please provide me with a link.

@ajanthan i know that page , can you check this page : www.airtel.in/personal/myaccount/dth/services?topups

Individual topups are no were to be found and i cant add this below pack
http://i63.tinypic.com/10fb5lg.jpg

6f323ec3012bc16a35c8b76225e46cb2.jpg

Yes as i too checked got the same only .. May be they now combine the topup's .. So contact iphifi bro or wait him to reply here .. He can only able to throw some light on ur this issue and other alacarte package free topups related issues ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock