Can't get tamil audio in &flix

Reaction score
Hey i am in Tamil Nadu, Mayiladuthurai i have airtel digital TV setup box and i subscribe &flix HD channel but my language tamil can't come, hindi and English are displayed please help to solve it, i called the airtel customer care but they told that we can't do, it is solved by the broadcasting network

Hey i am in Tamil Nadu, Mayiladuthurai i have airtel digital TV setup box and i subscribe &flix HD channel but my language tamil can't come, hindi and English are displayed please help to solve it, i called the airtel customer care but they told that we can't do, it is solved by the broadcasting network
Hi sirkanth from mayilai.....

the language feed depends on program... when any movie that has tamil audio it will automatically be displayed in the audio track... only select movies are broadcast in tamil audio.. so i think you have to wait for any new recent movie premiere like spiderman - far from home or jumaji to have tamil audio.

Hi sirkanth from mayilai.....

the language feed depends on program... when any movie that has tamil audio it will automatically be displayed in the audio track... only select movies are broadcast in tamil audio.. so i think you have to wait for any new recent movie premiere like spiderman - far from home or jumaji to have tamil audio.
I differ from your view.. once the broadcaster have added the audio note it's upto the DTH provider to add the audio . And it's not like the audio will only be available on language tab when the movie is available in particular language.. Audio track will have all four languages available and premiere movies will have the languages.

It's only upto the DTH provider, you strongly ask them to add Tamil track available.

Now english & hindi working not add tamil & telugu, i am called to airtel more times but not response

This happened from couple of weeks back. There is too many backend problem for Airtel DTH. If you noticed the same works with Tatasky.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock