• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

Can't login or generate new password on d2h login.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nambbus

Contributor
Reaction score
Can't login or generate new password on d2h customer login. When I try to login with existing password it says wrong one. Then I clicked on forgot passcode to generate new one. But failed to generate new password. Is this problem only for me?. Called CC, as usual they're helpless.. :wall

*Sorry for creating a new thread for this simple problem, but I'm in a hurry to know what's wrong with this d2h and their CC.

Sai Jai

Contributor
Reaction score
Not only to u bro happen to me also from last year till now they didnt ressolved i frwd the complaint to nodal also they send template reply oly no use .. Infact i leave that matter also :s:s:nj ..

nambbus

Contributor
Reaction score
SORRY for bumping this old thread.
After 1.5 year I successfully reset my password to new one. Sent several mails to them including nodal officer. Now the website working fine, and also they introduced "I'm not a robot' captcha to the login for the security.

MODs can close this thread. Thanks once again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock