Can't login or generate new password on d2h login.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nambbus

Contributor
Reaction score
Can't login or generate new password on d2h customer login. When I try to login with existing password it says wrong one. Then I clicked on forgot passcode to generate new one. But failed to generate new password. Is this problem only for me?. Called CC, as usual they're helpless.. :wall

*Sorry for creating a new thread for this simple problem, but I'm in a hurry to know what's wrong with this d2h and their CC.

Not only to u bro happen to me also from last year till now they didnt ressolved i frwd the complaint to nodal also they send template reply oly no use .. Infact i leave that matter also :s:s:nj ..

SORRY for bumping this old thread.
After 1.5 year I successfully reset my password to new one. Sent several mails to them including nodal officer. Now the website working fine, and also they introduced "I'm not a robot' captcha to the login for the security.

MODs can close this thread. Thanks once again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock