Can't watch Zee 24Ghante MP/CG on Tata Sky

therock

Reaction score
Hi friends,
I yesterday saw one of my friend watching Zee 24Ghante MP/CG on its dish tv connection and i found the channel pretty good but sadly tata sky doesnt have a channel dedicated to MP news so i could not access the channel on my connection.

So i wish that this message comes across to the people of tata sky and we can enjoy channel asap.

Thanks!!

hi,

Is there any one who can help me out to watch Zee 24Ghante Madhya Pradesh Chhattisgarh on Tata sky, This channel covered news of MP and CG in a very wide manner. Request you to tata sky people , pls help me out.

thanking you

Easiest way will be moving to other DTH service instead of waiting for the channel in TS.

therock said:
hi,

Is there any one who can help me out to watch Zee 24Ghante Madhya Pradesh Chhattisgarh on Tata sky, This channel covered news of MP and CG in a very wide manner. Request you to tata sky people , pls help me out.

thanking you
You Can request any thing except addition of new channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock