Can't we save the English channels?

CloudCraze

Reaction score
All the English channels in India are struggling to keep up with the ratings. After Sony Pix, Star Movies is also showing movies in local language feeds. Then why can't other movie channels and public entertainment channels improve their ratings in the same way?

Ag2dPdg.jpg

All the English channels in India are struggling to keep up with the ratings. After Sony Pix, Star Movies is also showing movies in local language feeds. Then why can't other movie channels and public entertainment channels improve their ratings in the same way?

Ag2dPdg.jpg
I think movies now, mnx will launch their language feeds next year when Covid will be over

Only way to save is to adopt to binge format for dramas. And rely on sitcoms. I can watch shows like Friends and Two and a Half Men a gazillion times. It's difficult to follow dramas on daily format as we got other things to catch-up throughout the week.

Only way to save is to adopt to binge format for dramas. And rely on sitcoms. I can watch shows like Friends and Two and a Half Men a gazillion times. It's difficult to follow dramas on daily format as we got other things to catch-up throughout the week.
Also for &prive And star movies select they should launch Indonesian movies just like they launched Spanish, French

Guys,in my opinion the real reason behind failure of English movies channels is 'tons of restrictions from censor board'. Watch any horror movie on tv & u will surely observe chopping off the scenes related to the movie.censor board sld relax the restrictions for English Channels in the same Manner as they do for' OTT platforms'
Then only channels can be saved otherwise don't be surprised if another shut down is announced like HBO

Guys,in my opinion the real reason behind failure of English movies channels is 'tons of restrictions from censor board'. Watch any horror movie on tv & u will surely observe chopping off the scenes related to the movie.censor board sld relax the restrictions for English Channels in the same Manner as they do for' OTT platforms'
Then only channels can be saved otherwise don't be surprised if another shut down is announced like HBO
Correct, Conjuring series, it, the nun, etc... These movies in Sony Pix watched, but cut scenes,

Also, censor board has banned critically acclaimed ' joker' movie on indian television, if they continue to do so then only movies which English Channels will be showing of Superheros, Godzilla, anaconda , spiderman , avengers etc.
Correct, Conjuring series, it, the nun, etc... These movies in Sony Pix watched, but cut scenes,

Uncensored Intimate( hot) scenes only can save English channels in india as like ott and ilegal downloads, atleast telecast after 11pm

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock