Article CBeebies re-enters India; official announcement later this year

DreamDTH

DreamDTH bot
Reaction score
CBeebies.png

BBC Global News India has relaunched BBC Cbeebies in India earlier this month adding another non-news channel to its offerings in the Indian market. The channel has boarded Fastway and NXT Digital in the last fortnight. An...

This thread is for the general discussion of the article: CBeebies re-enters India; official announcement later this year. Please add to the discussion here.

This thread is open for discussion. Official Quote in the article.

Waiting for the addition of Cbeebies in DTH platforms soon.

The statement by official suggests some other chs might also b launched by them later this year

The statement by official suggests some other chs might also b launched by them later this year
It's gonna be BBC Entertainment. But I hope they change plans and launch a Hindi language news channel BBC News Hindi instead.

It's gonna be BBC Entertainment. But I hope they change plans and launch a Hindi language news channel BBC News Hindi instead.

Yes, also BBC Entertainment will surely have HD Feed. With tariff order in effect and digitization complete main problems faced by BBC in launching chs here r sorted, not to forget they will likely have Indiacast/Sony as distribution agent.

I m reminded of old days when under "The One Alliance" all Sony, Network18, TV Today, NDTV, Discovery , Turner chs were distributed... This time 3 or 4 of these r again set to join together

I m reminded of old days when under "The One Alliance" all Sony, Network18, TV Today, NDTV, Discovery , Turner chs were distributed... This time 3 or 4 of these r again set to join together
It competed against MediaPro which had Zee and Star.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock