CC CAM Sharing - Basic Details.

SENTHIL KUMAR

Banned
Reaction score
CC CAM Sharing - Basic Details.

I have little knowledge about CC CAM. I am not having cc cam connection. But I try to explain the basics of cc cam sharing.

Hopefully this thread will help to beginners to understand more.

1. WHAT IS CARDSHARING ( CCCAM ). ?

Cardsharing, are commonly used to describe the method of using a smartcard (or cards) over a network. In practical terms an original legitimate subscription card could be mounted in a receivers slot; then another box that is in another room, or even a thousand miles away, could access the smartcard via 'local network' or 'internet' to clear channels that the subscription card allows.

CCcam server is a kind of cardsharing protocol, where “sharing” simply means the right to access digital packages by connecting to a CCcam cardsharing server via the Internet. The main function of such server is to transfer the encrypted channel codes over a network to computers connected to that server.

2. WHAT IS BASIC REQUIREMENT FOR CC CAM. ?

1.Satellite dish ( pointing at your desired satellite)

2.Dreambox or similar

3.Broadband connection.

Firstly you need equipment that is networkable, such as Dreambox and similar linux based satellite products. These receivers have ethernet connection in the same way as computers do, and have ability to use developed software to send and receive information.

3. HOW DOES IT WORK?

For receivers to communicate over a network they need to be configured. Firstly a box needs to know where the card will be located. This hardware holding the card is known as the 'server' or 'cardserver' or 'host' and relates to whatever equipment physically hosts/mounts the smartcard. Other receivers without the smartcard directly inserted are known as the 'clients'.
Standard computer based IP address format is used for real-world location, which acts like telephone numbers for internet connectivity in the same way our pc's work all over the world. So 1 box knows where another is by direct IP number etc.
Each of the software cams mentioned (Gbox, Cccam, Newcamd etc) use 'protocol' or language that is specific to that product.

4. HOW DOES CARDSHARING BENEFITS FOR USERS ?

Some of the channels are obviously locked, they are encrypted because you didn’t pay the satellite provider to make them available for your viewing pleasure. One of the most popular choices is the Linux-based satellite receiver called the Dreambox. you connect it up to the PC, insert your satellite smart card in it, download and install the CCcam computer software, configure it and run it. Now you will be able to establish a connection with the CCcam cardsharing server of your choice.

Your receiver will be communicating with the server which in turn will be sending you the decrypted channel codes, meaning that you will gain a full access to the satellite TV channels.

5. HOW MUCH INTERNET SPEED REQUIRE FOR CCAM?

Ccam servers use a special technology, so they require a very speed internet minimum of 500 kpbs ( Broadbond) will work well.

6. CAN I RECEIVE ALL THE CHANNELS.?

You can receive only those channels that your satellite dish is able to receive. If you have a motorised system with a dish of a suitable size then it may be possible to receive all of the channels listed.

As these day so many people r using this technology. It is very good for viewer, but very bad and illegal too in dth industries.

Very much informative thread.Thanks for sharing it with us.Everything is clearly defind.I Think you have good knowledge about it(as you said you have little knowledge).
BTW what is this motorised system..is this auto tracing..?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock