Celebrating 5 years on DDF!

JollyLNB

News Columnist
Reaction score
It gives me great joy to announce that I have completed 5 years on this glorious forum. Even though my join date shows 5 October 2014, I posted only 5 posts and was banned permanently thereafter. :cf2: On 2 April 2017, I wrote to our beloved @Bapun Raz bhai by email, requesting him to unban me. It was a deep moment of relief, and I was afraid of getting banned again, so I had to post very carefully. When I got to 100 posts in a day, it was an achievement! :smile2:

Five years later, I have accumulated more than 6,700 posts and 13,300 reactions so far (add them up and you get 200,000!) and gained the love and respect of all of you over the years. It is a double delight that this falls shortly after my birthday on 29 March. I cannot name all of you as I would fall short, but I would like to give special mention to @dino29, @ak7777, @SarfaRaZ, @iDJ, @Vadirocks, @Chezhiyan and @rahul_apk as I recollect my conversations with them the most fondly.

Thanks to one and all for your love and support, especially the team, consisting of @Bapun Raz, @Siva, @Abhinav842, @mmadhankumar, @Deepu Darling and all the others if not for whom DDF and OTF would not be where they are today! :cheers:

Last edited:
Congratulations Bro for this massive achievement ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ There are many more years to come ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Many congratulations bro. More memorable years to come. :tup:

Honestly, I have forgotten the ban incident. But I am glad that you considered contacting us back because we generally try to reconsider our decisions when possible. And now while typing this, I can confidently say that am also happy that I considered revoking the ban. Your contribution to the forum is invaluable.

I have noticed, as a person, that you seem to be very emotionally attached to our site and its members. You remember almost each and every good and bad moment very clearly. Generally, users aren't this concerned about the forum matters. But it feels like you care a lot about the community. Thank you for all the love and support.

Congratulations for completing 5 years....Jolly Dada.... wishing you more to add ๐Ÿ’

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock