• Thread starter Stvnn
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 1,434

Stvnn

Contributor
Reaction score
'Flowers TV gets a new look'❤️✨

One of the leading Malayalam general entertainment channel, Flowers tv refreshed it's graphics package and on-air presentation on the special occasion of celebrating channel's 7th anniversary.

The new refreshed package revolves around blue&green gradient theme, neon light tubes, disco ball and enjoyment of 7th Birthday.
Various promos have been made exclusively for 7th anniversary on the theme of dance on classical Malayalam songs. This also indicates that the channel will now more focus on movies which was not in the past.

Here are few glimpses for u:
Source

1xMPmWx.jpg

ow1vHqt.jpg

wRjIgAb.jpg

BKVUnld.jpg

Last edited:
'Flowers TV gets a new look'❤️✨

One of the leading Malayalam general entertainment channel, Flowers tv refreshed it's graphics package and on-air presentation on the special occasion of celebrating channel's 7th anniversary.

The new refreshed package revolves around blue&green gradient theme, neon light tubes, disco ball and enjoyment of 7th Birthday.
Various promos have been made exclusively for 7th anniversary on the theme of dance on classical Malayalam songs. This also indicates that the channel will now more focus on movies which was not in the past.

Here are few glimpses for u:
Source

1xMPmWx.jpg

ow1vHqt.jpg

wRjIgAb.jpg

BKVUnld.jpg
Can't say that they will focus more on movies just because they used movie songs and themes for the ad. They have been doing very well with their shows and movies will be just an add on.

Hi! I really loved this animation of Flowers Tv with the disco lights, neon lights and aesthetic colours! I was really wondering how to create a logo graphics animation like this! Pls reply if u know! I wanted to try creating something like this! This graphics is VERYY Awesome!!! It's my favorite right!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock