Discussion Censorship on TV channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

IamTRoy4

Reaction score
last week I was watching Annabelle: Creation on PIX, while watching I noticed few scenes were cut off, and guess what? those scenes are the MAIN PLOTS. I've seen many TV channels censors few scenes which are skippable (doesn't matter if we miss that), but on PIX they censored the main plots..

Y1TOrmF.jpg

tweeted them, got this reply.

can't believe this is the same channel which showed a Horror movie's one scene where 2 Zombie Women standing on the road naked (upper body visible) and a guy suddenly watch that.

It's not new. This one of the reasons i don't like to watch a whole movie on tv.. Maybe bluray dvd for indian market also have the same problem..

But they don't sensor censor anything on news channels which are much horror..

Last edited:
last week I was watching Annabelle: Creation on PIX, while watching I noticed few scenes were cut off, and guess what? those scenes are the MAIN PLOTS. I've seen many TV channels censors few scenes which are skippable (doesn't matter if we miss that), but on PIX they censored the main plots..
tweeted them, got this reply.
can't believe this is the same channel which showed a Horror movie's one scene where 2 Zombie Women standing on the road naked (upper body visible) and a guy suddenly watch that.

When You Seen it bro, Recently or 90s or 2000s

It's not new. This one of the reasons i don't like to watch a whole movie on tv.. Maybe bluray dvd for indian market also have the same problem..

But they don't sensor anything on news channels which are much horror..

200% agree with you bro, News Channels Becomes Dalal of Political parties.

But they don't sensor anything on news channels which are much horror..
News Channels Becomes Dalal of Political parties.
Media has always been biased since 19th century.
my experience with News channels, shows the most violent, shocking, and frightening footages (like REAL death happening by car accident, bullet shot, etc.) but fake deaths (movies) being censored for BCCC guidelines.
seems like BCCC guidelines aren't applicable to NEWS channels..

my experience with News channels, shows the most violent, shocking, and frightening footages (like REAL death happening by car accident, bullet shot, etc.) but fake deaths (movies) being censored for BCCC guidelines.
seems like BCCC guidelines aren't applicable to NEWS channels..
What's gory is gory. Doesn't matter whether its fake or not. Live content doesn't have to follow strict regulations. Imagine some streaker hijack's a live India's cricket match. Star Sports won't be responsible but if their is any amount of n*d*ty on Star Movies. Strict action would be taken.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock