Discussion Challenges infront of Viacom 18 on the launch of Colors Tamil

Lovethislife

Reaction score
It is unnecessary thought one new TV channel going to beat monoplayer sun TV on its own land, none of the Indian TV channel not achieve it till now.

Viacom18 shows it's bold marketing strategy to enter Tamil market where Sun TV has its headquarters.

Since Colors is going to start both SD and HD feed on same day they have to ensure its availability in all major DTH and cable platforms.

Programming and content line-up, yes still now Sun TV opponents like Star Vijay and Zee Tamil not stable in this, Star even worst than Zee. Looking eagerly for Colors Tamil what they are going to show for Tamil viewers.

Movie gallery, It is must to move to top3 channel in Tamil, As a Tamilian I know we people don't accept Dubbed movies although we people accept Hollywood dubbed movies.

Anything more guys😉

MOD Note:
I think the same discussion is going on in many threads... Let us have a discussion in a common thread. Members please mention similar threads using Report option so that the team can merge all of them.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock