Good News Chandragupt Maurya | Mon-Sun | 7:30pm | Ishara TV

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 7,955
Sony TV's Chandragupta Maurya
Source

BYRNUxd.jpg

Note : Ignore the bottom written line in pic, it's timing of channel re-launch not show timing.

I think they only telecast rerun shows like star, zee anmol, colors rishtey but I think they get trp and give tough competition but they gave advertise that they are coming on dd free dish like star bharat.

I think they only telecast rerun shows like star, zee anmol, colors rishtey but I think they get trp and give tough competition but they gave advertise that they are coming on dd free dish like star bharat.
??? Which re-run show are you seeing on this channel? Only Chandragupta Maurya is there and that would be more beneficial for them as on which channel DDFreeDish users would have watch that grand show? Although the show story is very much made up.

Originally imagine tv
Then dangal tv
Now Ishara tv
In future some new FTA Channel will show it...
But both were made by different productions houses and telecasted on different channels

But both were made by different productions houses and telecasted on different channels
Exactly, the Imagine TV's Chandragupta Maurya was re-run on Dangal and was produced by Sagar Arts. This is Sony TV's Chandragupta Maurya and was produced by Siddharth Tiwari.
Sagar Arts CM was more reliable than Tiwari's but no doubt Tiwari put very much effort on creating sets, costumes, make-up etc. So, it look more grand.

Last edited:
Exactly, the Imagine TV's Chandragupta Maurya was re-run on Dangal and was produced by Sagar Arts. This is Sony TV's Chandragupta Maurya and was produced by Saurabh Tiwari.
Sagar Arts CM was more reliable than Tiwari's but no doubt Tiwari put very much effort on creating sets, costumes, make-up etc. So, it look more grand.
Siddharth tiwari not saurabh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock