Seeking Help Change Primary STB to Secondary

BeingMadhan

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi, DDF Brother's,

I am currently using airtel multiple connection as follow HDDVR as Primary and hd+ as secondary.... and my doubt is that possible to change the STB like HD DVR as Secondary and HD+ as Primary.if possible plz share the procedure

Thanks in advance

Not very sure about airtel, as they don't allow ownership or address change too but in this case Tata Sky allows it. The only drawback is package gets reset. So you need to subscribe again, but thats fine and seems like valid reason as STBs getting swapped virtually. You should confirm with airtel CC ones.

Thanks @Gobinaath and @Bapun Raz brother's for the quick reply and Currently im getting 1 month package for secondary then the package will get reset as bapun raz bro says so let me try it after one month after
and shall I move the issue with calling cc or mail to nodal brother....

They accepted my request to interchange the connection but they now splitted my account after 90days they again Merge my Connection as i requested 😊

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock