Status
Not open for further replies.

Siva

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

You can easily change your Airtel Digital TV registered mobile number online. Please follow the below steps.

1. Go to this link

Update Airtel Digital TV RTN

2. Give your customer ID, and then it will ask for last recharge amount and date.

3. After entering these details correctly, you can go ahead input your desired new number.

4. That's it, your RTN gets updated.

Cheers!!

hi,

i want to change my registered mobile number in Airtel DTH. i tried to do it online but it gives an error. i tried to do by calling customer care 10 times, every time they said they have changed it but i never received sms on my new number nor that number is changed yet. i wrote several times on email id "[email protected]" but no response from them on this.

Can anyone help me or suggest the way forward how can i get it changed or to whom i can escalate this?

Yes bro, same issue with Me, Im also tried everything still my RMN not changed.
Go to this link

India's leading provider of Prepaid & Postpaid Mobile Services in India - Airtel.in

Give your customer ID, and then it will ask for last recharge amount and date. After entering these details correctly, you can go ahead change your number.

Bro, Link says "Oops! The digitalTV customer ID you have keyed in is incorrect. Please try again."

Bro, Link says "Oops! The digitalTV customer ID you have keyed in is incorrect. Please try again."
I think there is a temporary issue with the link. You need to try later. This was working day before yesterday.

Go to this link

India's leading provider of Prepaid & Postpaid Mobile Services in India - Airtel.in

Give your customer ID, and then it will ask for last recharge amount and date. After entering these details correctly, you can go ahead change your number.

I already tried this link several times, but for last 15 days it gives me message that "update not possible, try after some time" and from today it shows message that "Customer id is invalid"... though it is still active... i don't know what is happening here and customer care is also not replying and fixing this.

I already tried this link several times, but for last 15 days it gives me message that "update not possible, try after some time" and from today it shows message that "Customer id is invalid"... though it is still active... i don't know what is happening here and customer care is also not replying and fixing this.
It was working before 2 days. Anyway, I tried in a different browser also just now, and received the same error "Oops! The digitalTV customer ID you have keyed in is incorrect. Please try again." Will have to wait and see. Else, call CC and get the RTN changed.

It was working before 2 days. Anyway, I tried in a different browser also just now, and received the same error "Oops! The digitalTV customer ID you have keyed in is incorrect. Please try again." Will have to wait and see. Else, call CC and get the RTN changed.
Thanks Siva,

but my point is for last 15 days, i have tried every options like online change, change by customer care call, change by writing mail to customer care, but still no result. On call, they are saying they have done changes but its not reflecting nor i am getting any sms on my new number.

in this case, Is there any other option or escalation email id where i can lodge my complaint??

Thanks Siva,

but my point is for last 15 days, i have tried every options like online change, change by customer care call, change by writing mail to customer care, but still no result. On call, they are saying they have done changes but its not reflecting nor i am getting any sms on my new number.

in this case, Is there any other option or escalation email id where i can lodge my complaint??
You can try writing to nodal officer.

I didn't know that this is not a well known process. Hence split the posts and made it as a new thread. Thread is stuck now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock