Breaking Changes in Lock-In Period for ALC, Packs, Services and Multi TV

This is cool to be official, but have been enjoying it for a while. Whenever I purchase a channel, daily charge get deducted and when deactivating it after a few minutes, could see amount reverted. I was also wondering how this was happening.

I have tried activating channels for a few hours and deactivating it.

Yes..... This "0 Day Lock in Period" really works as smooth as butter now.
Initially the DBR deducted from Main Balance after Subscription and again the DBR reverted to main Balance immediately after when I drop it via App.
Fantastic initiative by beloved TATA|SKY.....👍........

Last edited:
This is cool to be official, but have been enjoying it for a while. Whenever I purchase a channel, daily charge get deducted and when deactivating it after a few minutes, could see amount reverted. I was also wondering how this was happening.

I have tried activating channels for a few hours and deactivating it.
Don't say openly bro...then they will update there software.... enjoy it....and PM it.

Initially the DBR deducted from Main Balance after Subscription and again the DBR reverted to main Balance immediately after when I drop it via App.
In Airtel Case its different, we can change pack as many times we want.No, Prepaid charge like Tatasky.

At Midnight 12AM DBR will be charged according to lastet selection of basepack.

Very good move by tatasky. I also noticed 15 days before.
I think dishtv also allowing any time change the pack.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock