Breaking Changes in Lock-In Period for ALC, Packs, Services and Multi TV

I am not sure how it works that why i said "i think"

Some one has to experiment this to see if amount gets cut or not
It's not new. They have implemented this a couple of weeks ago. I have tried it. You can add or drop any Channel/pack anytime. The moment you add it one day charges are deducted instantly. Even if you drop it a seconds after adding or wait till 23.59 same charges.

This is cool to be official, but have been enjoying it for a while. Whenever I purchase a channel, daily charge get deducted and when deactivating it after a few minutes, could see amount reverted. I was also wondering how this was happening.

I have tried activating channels for a few hours and deactivating it.
What do you mean by amount reverted? You mean you get back the amount deducted? I don't think I ever get refund for that

To make it simple if someone wants to watch ipl, he can subscribe to star sports 2(ex) one day charge=7.08/30=0.236 the moment you activate the channel 0.236 Wii be deducted and after IPL match if you cancel the channel before 12am 0.236 will be reverted back.

Bros, this is working as smooth as butter, wow, thank you “TRAI” now my monthly bill is only ₹191 pm. Yes as soon as you subscribe to particular channel the amount of that channel deducted from account and as soon as you unsubscribe the channel amount instantly revert back to account. Yes this is true.

My opinion: Now this thread will show in Google results and then some YouTube channels will post videos about this trick and then boom.. no more tricks from Tata sky.

My opinion: Now this thread will show in Google results and then some YouTube channels will post videos about this trick and then boom.. no more tricks from Tata sky.

When cc themselves have said one can add remove channels as and when we went what's there to get uneasy about ???

And you think TCS guys are dumbest dumb people on the face of earth so they need to do google search to find their system bugs :biggrin:

Just because some silly YouTubers will steal our information, we can't stop sharing. Report those videos on YT.
@Bapun Raz bro if this thread doesn't deserve to be there pls delete it
I don't see a reason to remove the thread bro. If TS themselves saying the 'trick', its not a trick anymore but a feature!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock