Changing from Tata Sky to DishTV or VideoCon d2H?

• Thread starter scotia
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3
  • Views: Views 8,015

scotia

Reaction score
So, we have Tata Sky - no complaints (although not happy when we lost CBeebies for our kid, and also BBC Entertainment was taken out). Tata Sky customer service has been fantastic also - any problems over the last 3 years they have resolved issues quickly without problem.

Looking at the offerings available - thinking about switching to either VideoCon d2h or Dish Tv to get the new ZEE Q kids channel which has some CBeebies programs available?

From what I have read - the videoCon system sounds good (plus like the recording option which is a big plus), although some people have been saying that the unit gets very hot/overheats? I've also read different views on the interface which sounds problematic.

Otherwise - Dish TV has CBS channels and currently is offering a 'lifetime pack deal' for Rs 21,000 (approx). Only thing that puts me off Dish TV is we need to get our own HDD or USB for recording.

Anyone can help me with their experiences on this - much appreciated!

Cheers.

Bro, my suggestion is to wait for some days..

Tata sky is migrating their channels to MPEG4. So there are chances to add more channels.. Already many are saying that a bunch of Malayalam channels are going to be added soon.. But not sure whether they will add Zee Q.. If this is not urgent for you to change now, you can wait for some time till they are completing their migration and looking at their channel addtion..

But on the other hand, d2h is very good dth.. My suggestion is to go with d2h..

Yes if not in a hurry wait till Tata Sky completes its mpeg 4 transition which is already initiated. Then it'll have enough space to add a number of channels. It may include channels of your choice.
Mind it TS has the best hardware and software and above all superior service!

Buy Dish TV if U want to buy it for ur kids. I also have Dish TV in my 2nd room where my kids watch Zee Q and Discovery kids all the time :) Morever U can also consider Airtel it is better in hardware quality than videocon and also a little better in customer care support than VideoCon, but let me tell U very clearly no other DTH have customer care support like Tata Sky. I am not using Tata Sky only because it is very expensive otherwise I know its customer care support is awesome.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock