• Thread starter amty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 5,324

amty

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
the channel is all set to bring in another show produced by none other than the entertainer of Indian Television shows Yash Patnaiks’ Beyond Dreams that will see televisions handsome hunk Shabir Ahluwalia playing the main lead.

The show is slated to go on-air in March

So that's the real reason behind Radhakrishn timeslot change, they are engaging audience on 8pm dead slot by providing it to already hit show Radhakrishn before pulling it off air.

We reported about Karan Tacker being considered to play the lead.
And now, we have an exclusive update that Karan Wahi and Abhinav Shukla are in the race to play the lead roles.
Both have been away from the small screens for a very long time and it will be simply a treat for the viewers.

I guess it's Kaap Bhairav Rahasya 3

Karan Wahi and Niyati Fatnani together, hm... If it's KBR I'll surely watch it as that show is finite and always had intresting concept in every new season.

Shardul Pandit and Priya Rajput have bagged the show.
Shardul is known for his roles in shows like Bandini, Bigg Boss 14, God Bharaai, Kitni Mohabbat Hai Season 2, Siddhi Vinayak, and Kuldeepak.
Priya is known for her role in Sony TV's Patiala Babes.

Karan Wahi and Niyati Fatnani are locked for the lead roles.

the show has finally got a title and it is Channa Mereya.

Star Bharat is new Star One lots of youth oriented shows coming. May be this the gap they were trying to fill. Hopefully, this time they get success. Although, Radhakrishn has lots of teenage and youth fan following.

Promo Released!
0NnRB3U.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock