Channel Eye picture stuck since morning

UnlimitedBB

Reaction score
Channel Eye/Nethra picture is stuck on Dish TV Lanka since from morning.

Screenshot taken at 12.20PM
oMhXoMX.jpg

Service back to normal at 12.30pm today.

Picture quality of the channel is very low as usual.

Picture quality looks like receiving UHF band signal. I watched all Sri Lankan channels in UHF from my native. That would be of superior PQ when signals are full. But like this image most of the time.

Sadiq said:
Picture quality looks like receiving UHF band signal. I watched all Sri Lankan channels in UHF from my native. That would be of superior PQ when signals are full. But like this image most of the time.

Yes, the Dish TV Sri Lanka is just downlinking the local channels via normal VHF/UHF antenna and uplinking to their satellites.

I have sent several emails regard to the issue. But, they don't seem to care. They won't survive the Sri Lankan market for a long time with this kind don't care attitude.

Let's wait and watch.

sutharshan said:
i think dishlanka will lose in srlanka market.

Yeah, same fate as Airtel Sri Lanka (Mobile)

Also, too bad that Dialog will not have a proper competition. They will monopolize the market.

From what I understand, the main reason for Dish TV to commence operations in Sri Lanka is the restrictions in India for downlinking foreign channels. They used Sri Lankan base station to uplink Pakistani and other non Indian channels since Sri Lanka does not have such restrictions.

Anyway, I lost hope on Dish TV on the first day itself. However, I am going to wait sometime to see what they would come up with in future.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock