• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!
    Log in or Register

{Channel Pics} >> Trace Urban HD from Telstar18 @138e (1 Viewer)

MorningStar

Dream Shine
Joined
10 May 2013
Messages
843
Reaction score
722
Nice screen bro.. enjoy the songs in HD till you are getting it...
 

shawl_who

Dream Legend
Joined
7 Nov 2012
Messages
22,259
Reaction score
20,540
Thx bro...

Channel is actually downscaled SD of HD version. :)
Still the channel quality is gr8. :win
 

Gssran

Staff member
Dream SMOD
Joined
4 Feb 2012
Messages
21,901
Reaction score
42,102
Nice clicks shawl bro
 

Basil

Editor in Chief, DreamDTH News
Staff member
Dream SMOD
Joined
6 Oct 2013
Messages
10,988
Reaction score
15,260
Very Good update and snaps shawl_who bro
 

shawl_who

Dream Legend
Joined
7 Nov 2012
Messages
22,259
Reaction score
20,540
I think this channel has been tailored for Asian audiences, as its showing lots of blurring of hot scenes.
Probably gud signs... that it wud get downlink permission to India soon. :win
 

Karan rocks

Registered
Joined
3 Dec 2013
Messages
3,378
Reaction score
480
shawl_who said:
I think this channel has been tailored for Asian audiences, as its showing lots of blurring of hot scenes.
Probably gud signs... that it wud get downlink permission to India soon. :win
Bro 9XO and Nat Geo Music showing hot scenes or not?:shy
 

shawl_who

Dream Legend
Joined
7 Nov 2012
Messages
22,259
Reaction score
20,540
Karan Rockz said:
Bro 9XO and Nat Geo Music showing hot scenes or not?:shy
9X0 simply cuts the scenes.
NGC Music blackens the scenes ( not blurring... but putting up black strip on any hot scenes :lol)


@vadi bro: Which hot one, r u talking abt ? ;)
 

Karan rocks

Registered
Joined
3 Dec 2013
Messages
3,378
Reaction score
480
shawl_who said:
9X0 simply cuts the scenes.
NGC Music blackens the scenes ( not blurring... but putting up black strip on any hot scenes :lol)


@vadi bro: Which hot one, r u talking abt ? ;)
:(:':)wall Plzzz TS add trace urban HD due to hot scenes.:wall Bro trace urban HD showing only hot scenes or nudity also?:shy
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock