DTH updates Channel update

Shrinaath

Reaction score
Hi AIR TEL DTH,

Few days before i purchased the airtel dth service and quality is ok but which i regularly watching that channel is appear so that why i am think to deactivate my airtel dth
Channel is : Travel XP Tamil, SVBC 2 TAMIL, & HARE KRSNA TV
ITS BETTER USE LOCAL CABLE TV

Hi AIR TEL DTH,

Few days before i purchased the airtel dth service and quality is ok but which i regularly watching that channel is appear so that why i am think to deactivate my airtel dth

What is happening in the forum? Daily someone coming and making random comments without much substance and maligining airtel. Also seeing that d2h dish being promoted by putting forward points which are not at all proving its advantage over others

Hi AIR TEL DTH,

Bro, It's your fault that you have not checked your favorite channels availability on Airtel before purchase. Everyone has their own pros and cons.

When ever you buy new products you should must gather some info regarding same. Then you won't felt bad.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock