DDF Exclusive Channel 'V' has been converted into a youth channel again.

abhishek

Contributor
Reaction score
They don't have a music program till 7 days. They only have movies,n youth show. currently,they are airing FERRARI KI SAWAARI.

Screenshot_20170831-123142.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I think it has now again switched its orientation.
It is showing again all the 4 shows it clamped down on 30th June 2016.
Channel V is a real mystery now. I think either they will launch new youth shows or else they will be going again for a revamp either as a Youth GEC or as a Music channel now.

Channel V was not doing good even after revamp as a Music Channel. Hence, I think this move is out of frustration only.

Last edited:
They are confused now. It seems like they have no idea at all what they should do now. They should convert the channel FTA and play dramas and music like Zing TV

Or Sell it.. Zee will definitely buy it :D Zee always show interest in such properties

They are confused now. It seems like they have no idea at all what they should do now. They should convert the channel FTA and play dramas and music like Zing TV
no no no they can't they can do anything making a very popular Ent. TV Channel an FTA channel and launching the new show on the not kid thing. And, on other hand launching FTA Sports channel too. I'm wondering online auction is again near Star can buy another slot also.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock