Seeking Help Channels lagging issue in Sun direct

Bharath Raj S

Reaction score
Why all channels are lagging like audio and video stuck at same time in Sun direct ( once in a while for every hour in a day )

Which is latest model number of stb released
The latest model that I know of is HSG003 (SD box). This box comes with HDMI pin. I don't think it has the traditional 3 pin RCA connector. So, make sure that your TV has a HDMI pin. If it does not, let the Sun Direct technician know about it, so that they could get you a slightly older model that still has the 3 pin option. I am using such a box, and it works fine (Model: S32201).

The latest HD box model that I know of is HSG200.

Note that there could be other newer models released for both SD and HD.

The latest model that I know of is HSG003 (SD box). This box comes with HDMI pin. I don't think it has the traditional 3 pin RCA connector. So, make sure that your TV has a HDMI pin. If it does not, let the Sun Direct technician know about it, so that they could get you a slightly older model that still has the 3 pin option. I am using such a box, and it works fine (Model: S32201).

The latest HD box model that I know of is HSG200.

Note that there could be other newer models released for both SD and HD.
HSG003 can run hd packs ?

HSG200 can run sd packs ?

My tv has hdmi input

HSG003 can run hd packs ?

HSG200 can run sd packs ?

My tv has hdmi input
I don't think SD boxes can run HD base packs, HD add-on packs, or even individual HD a-la-carte channels. I am not 100% sure though.

HD boxes can definitely run SD base packs, SD add-ons, and SD a-la-carte channels. My parents are using it that way (Tamil Value Pack + HD Tamil Mini Pack).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock