Channels with removal notice - 24-Dec-2015

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
Friends,

Many channels are showing removal notice now a days (even older days :lol). I feel it is hard for everyone to check all the individual threads to know the current status.

So, I am creating this thread. Here I will update the current channels showing removal notice in the first post. It will also be updated whenever scroll stops or scroll started running every time. Once the channel is removed or the mentioned date is crossed with no removal, the channel name will be removed from this thread.

It is not meaning that we cannot create separate threads for each channel. We can continue creating individual threads so that there would be a discussion about that particular channel. We don't want to mix the discussion for all channels together.

While posting here, I will give the link to the individual threads so that members can go there and start discussing.

Status as of 24-Dec-2015:

1. VIP News:
Removal Date: 14-Jan-2016
Current Status: Scroll removed.
Thread Link: VIP News will be removed from 14th January

2. Naxatra News:
Removal Date: 05-Jan-2016
Current Status: Scroll removed.
Thread Link: naxatra news will not be available on videocon d2h

3. VTV Gujarati:
Removal Date: 05-Jan-2016
Current Status: Scroll running.
Thread Link: VTV GUJARATI REMOVE 5 January 2016

RE: Channels with removal notice - 19-Dec-2015

Sadiq bro good thread. But I think zero channels would be removed. What say bro ?

Bishnu15 said:
Sadiq bro good thread. But I think zero channels would be removed. What say bro ?

Let us see. But this is just to have all information at one place. We can't track whether the channel is actually removed or not in this thread. You can use "Channel Addition/Removal thread" to know about it for all DTH including D2H.

Gud one bro... :tup

Good List :tup Good Work @Sadiq bro :clap

Useful Thread, Gud Work Sadiq bro... :tup

Friends,

I am also requesting you to let me know if any of the updates are not done here by replying in this thread with the source thread link. I will update the status in the first post as and when I am seeing the changes myself or through your reply. Thanks for your cooperation.

thanks for thread. plz all friends when u watch any notice plz share only this thread

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock